Are you speaking about the application on the local machine, or the Client Agent Service on the remote machine?Application side footprint:
Client Agent Service footprint:
- Remove the software via Add/Remove programs
- Only Registry key created is: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DameWare Development
- MRC.DBF file located under your O/S Application Data folder, in the DameWare Development subfolder. See http://www.dameware.com/support/kb/article.aspx?ID=201065 for more info.
- Properly remove the DameWare Mini Remote Service, which provided you have Admin rights, can very easily be done via one simple command. See http://www.dameware.com/support/kb/article.aspx?ID=100000 for more info.
- Once the Service is removed, you can delete the Service files from System32, but its not required (see above URL).
- Registry key is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\DameWare Development
- If you choose, you can also remove/uninstall DameWare Mirror Driver and DameWare Virtual Keyboard driver via Device Manager.